Twin Cities Highlights Tour
See Minneapolis & St. Paul’s historic beauty aboard an air-conditioned coach and let Gray Line’s over 100 years of experience and knowledgeable tour guides take you through the city’s oldest, most exclusive neighborhoods and attractions.
See Minneapolis and St. Paul’s historic beauty aboard a luxury air-conditioned coach. Let Gray Line’s over 100 years of sightseeing experience take you through the cities oldest, most exclusive neighborhoods to discover why Minneapolis is called the “City of Lakes.”
Take a tour through the glass and steel of Minneapolis, the stately stonework of St. Paul and the beautiful nieghborhoods nestled between both cities. Learn about Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota State Capitol and St. Paul Cathedral. All tours are hosted by a knowledgeable guide and a professional driver.
May 6, 2017 – October 28, 2017 (3-hour tour)
- 9:30 AM – Marriott City Center / Radisson Plaza Hotels (7th Street, Marriott side)
- 9:40 AM – Hilton Minneapolis Hotel (11th Street entrance)
- 9:45 AM – Hyatt Regency Minneapolis / Millennium Hotels (Nicollet Mall, Hyatt side)
- 10:45 AM – Mall of America North Parking Lot – (Charter / Tour Bus Area)
Tour Pick-up Location Details
Directions to the North Parking Lot:
The bus pick-up/drop-off is located at the north parking lot at Mall of America. Hotel shuttles, taxis, and tour busses drop off and pick-up passengers at the new North Entrance with convenient access from American Boulevard. This is located in the Mall parking lot that is east of IKEA and north of Lindau Lane. Signage is placed in these areas to guide guests to their vehicles. You will be able to meet an Award-Winning City Tour guide at the awaiting coach bus for tour check-in. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Tour is subject to availability, please in advance for booking information.
- Note: Tour is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies.
- At least 24 hours prior to the tour, please re-confirm with Gray Line Minnesota at 1-800-530-9686 or 952-985-7514.